seefu n tofufar.

My seefu say that the tofufar taste nice. I duno how he can eat the tofu if its far. I think he wan say tofunear, but because he retard he say tofufar.

The otherday my kungfu mate see my seefu going to happy feet. So he go say hello to him. End up he have to join seefu. Sumore must pay for both. =.=

Then to make things worse, kungfumate and seefu go to vegitarian lunch. My seefu order
chou toufu with fry vegitable.

When they come back to school ah, i tell you... My seefu talk ah, whole phour oo phour pengsan. Only one person remain solo there still enjoying every word said from my seefu. Sumore ask for massage :p

Then he angry cause he think we all sleep. He call us kayu and then say that if we were studen in his old school, he wack us de. But since new school say that cannot wack, he cannot wack. I think that they put this rule so that later the old man dont die. he wack one big fella, big fella wack him ah i tell you.... even you ex kungfu master boh tahan ah.... sure pengsan...

My seefu like ride moto. he say when he drive can mell fresh air. I pity people riding moto behind him.... smell longkang whole way... =.=

the other day i go supermarket i see my seefu. Guess where he go? He go shampoo section... so i folo lo, he take 1 bottle put in basket. i quickly go to shelf see what bottle it was...

It was shampoo that say "prevent hair loss". I make joke, i go take other bottle that say "long and shiny" and replace it in basket.

the only time i see my seefu in car is when his wife leave school. they had to build one special car for him with no roof and big seat. Because if got roof, everyone die becauz too smelly inside, big seat is because they wan balance out his weight. If they dun do like that, later car got one big hole.

No comments: