Today i haircut!

Today i wen with my black black friend go hair kut.
We walk walk then suddenly see got one saloon cut+wash for only 5 DOLLAH!!!!!


so we go in.


the aunty behind counter ask: yes can i help you?


I was like we walk into saloon what u expect us to do. so i say haircut lo.

Then she take out price list, say if you want this person cut is 20 dollah, if u want this person is 25 dollah, if you want this person is 30 dollah...


I ready to walk out de. Then my black friend say "outside say 5 dollah!!!"


Then lady say like as if she forgot to mention... "that one is student cut your hair wan."


I look at black friend, he look at yellow friend, we both look at aunty and say okay lo...


Wahhh i tell you, she quickly take out reciept book so fast that even my seefu cant beat. Then she write down 10 dollah big big, then say: please pay now...


I stand there smile know that that would be the most nonsense haircut i ever get.


Then we sit down lo. one girl come to me, one girl go to black friend. They start put shampoo on hair. My hair too short, so when she rub rub, soap fly everywhere.... i also dun care care just as long as soap no masuk my eye.


Then after wash and all, time to cut. The pro guy come look at black friend first. I think the pro is gay and like my friend alot. anyways, he talk talk then cut cut abit then look at girl ask her do like that lo.

Then he come to my side. i say what i want he use machine cut one side then ask girl continue.


The girl spend 10 minute cut the other side but i look in mirror still look the same =.= Then she try to act like pro, end up cutting my ear. -,-


Actually i know she hit my ear or sumthing cauz i feel like pinch like that, but i never know that can bleed, then suddenly she run away.... i was like WHERE U GOING....


3 minute later she come with tissue start wipe wipe then i know that must be bleed de. Ironically when she run to get tissue paper, the pro lady there saw her. So she bussy boddy lai see what happen.


Then she see me stoning there with girl wipe my ear and shaking like world gonna end. so to make life better for everyone, she take over. Now the girl stand there like retard watch, and i have to explain my hairstyle to another pro again...


then suddenly she disappear. then when she come back, she had a huge BELT with duno what scissors lah, hair spray lah, blade lah, hair pin lah, this lah, that lah... i sit there smile to myself: this is true pro :D


Then she cut cut. Then i ask her make design on my head, she do a good job. I no make noise about my cut ear because i know that i got a 30 dollah haircut for only 5 dollah.

No comments: