Baris, Ahbeng and seefu.

Since 14 feb is varlandine's day, my kungfuschool had a mini-fair. Now it was very exciting: got music, food, soft toy, etc etc etc


I not bothered go and buy anything. But on the way i saw delicious cupcake. i buy some cupcake for myself. Then when leavng time i suddenly see ahbeng doing somehing there. I quickly hide make sure that he no see me. Then i see him go and buy one teddy bear and hide in his big big bag.



Then after our class, we decide to come down and guess what we see!!!!!!

people bring pool table and charge 2 dollah per game. so all of us go play loh.


Suddenly this prawndan come. walk around laugh laugh and i notice lah. Straight i turn y back look in other direction because i scare if i look too long later my eye bleed... =.=


Then something caught my eye, i turn around look again and this is what i saw in he... HIS hand:

I almost scream like banana. Not because i want the bag, but because of price of bag. Just before i can scream, my friend tell me: dis one phake lah. if real, he would have afford to go operation his face.

Then the b-tard turn around and look at me.

I swear i almost carry pool table and throw at his face. after that i run straight go far far away from him.

No comments: