sad case

Today i hear something.
My kungfu buddies [all the fat ones] went and "mentioned" tofublog to one of the many seefu's [are females also called seefu? i never heard anybody call a lady seefu. maybe its becauz chinese shows dont promote it, or its because i dont watch chinese shows.]

Now here i am wondering if i should close this blog down. Later if my seefu find out i share his secret here on the "indernet" i kena. Sumore dont forget that ahbeng is part of the NTWB [ninja turtle wanna-bees]

I would just like to say that this blog is for entertain puropse only and that i everything here is just for fun. My seefu is very good at kungfu and i hope he later dont smack me too hard. because if he do that, i show him Watermelon theory. :D

Tmmrow i have one very hard kungfu theory paper in which i have to memorize all steps and predict what step will lead where. Also i must remember that this is not multiple choice and that i cannot "shoot hand gun" during exam.

[if you dont get the shoot hand gun thing, translate it. now have a good laugh. okay shuddup because people are staring at you.]

I want to ask you if you have heard of this thing call FREE MOVIE TICKETS?

My friend go cinema and come out, free 8 ticket.

U wan know how get?

VERY SIMPLE.

My friend masuk inside with 3 other friends and unfortunatly, seat was broken. =.=

So they give FREE 8 TICKET =.=

NEXT TIME U GO WATCH MOVIE, YOU JUMP ON SEAT AND PROVE THAT TOFUTHEORY WORK AND TARDAR! FREE TICKET!

I can suggest a way to get more free ticket, but cannot say here because some people might read my blog then i bye bye. Look Out for the NEW TOFUTHEORY coming soon!!!!!

No comments: