Seefuimissyou!

"SEEEFUIMISSYOU!!!!"
Not said by me obviously lah, but by one of my classmate. The otherday i go kungfuschool to use the vely phast indernet download Movie to watch. She send me short message say that if i see seeefu i should say hi to him for her. I was like -,-

Then i met seefu, i wanted to spit in his face, but since the kungphu practical is coming up, i decided that i should wipe his backside a little while more so that he like me then maybe during the practical he maybe overlook my mistakes in formation and qualify me as a seefu also.

then today i met ahbeng. for all the people who dont know ah, ahBeng is seefu's son. Today i saw him from far far. I thought i saw ninja turtle at first, then i look closer IT WAS AHBENG!!!

He change so much wan. Now he wear big big glasses and wear pants so high just like his fader: My seefu.

I was like AHBENG!!!! then he stare at me. he come closer then tell me not to talk so loud. He say he change his name de. He say his new name is Michelangelo. I was like WTF u name urself like ninja turtle ah?

then he say he change his name and wear glasses to look smart. i say fine lah, he jadi cucu.

So just for kicks, i folo him go library lo.
He masuk library then he find one book he like. he go counter then put book on table then take out money ask how much. i stand there laugh like retard. Then the old uncle come. He look like my seefu abit, so i quickly shut up.

He give long lecture to poor AhBeng then ban him straight from library for 2 week.

I stand there look at old man like he also retard.

No comments: