My seefu was taikor u know! :o

OMFG!!!!!!
My seefu last time was a gangster!!!!
Wah his story ah, damn chun. This is how it goes.

Last time you see, before he started working for kayudanunik.ptd.ltd, he was working in one retard school. now in this retard school got alot of bully. When i say retard school, i mean SCHOOL FOR RETARD.

now one day, 3 boys come to the school. They start bullying the blind children. They press here, press there. My seefu see from his room. He wan do something but he was too scared. So he go pass water first.

then after he relieve his bladder de, he think to himself. Then he get idea.

Now he go outside, challenge the 3 boys. He say "GET OUT!!!! IF U COME HERE AGAIN, I SHOW U."

now imagine u are one of the 3 boys. U see old retard come out of building challenge you, what u do? sit down and cry? Hell no, you CHALLENGE HIM BACK LO.

So they take out PARANG and all. and challenge my seefu. my seefu almost wet his pants, but he control using the taufufartheory which i will explain some other time.

My see fu then say that he is great Cb Gang leader and that he have black belt in karate. the 3 boy see old man say that he know karate, they all drop parang laugh till pangsai.

then my seefu take action. he open his mouth and BURP. They all 50 meter away, almost die i tell you. then they obviously Run away like mad.

Then my seefu masuk school, straight go toilet cauz his peepee wanna come out de. then after 5 min, he come out and brag about how he syok chase all 3 gangster away.

when he told kungphuclass 4, we all laugh till lausai i tell you. He so happy think we laugh at his joke, little does he know that we laugh at his nonsense.

No comments: