My seefu and the kayu.

in the new kungfu batch, there is only 4 studen.
out of the 4 studen, only one is boy.
My seefu say that he is very kayu. I think seefu is just jealous that he has to share the 3 girl with him.
The studen name is hammababba and he say that my seefu is retard.

My seefu said that when he teach him, he start with basic. He teach him how to tie knot. He tie this way, then that way, then repeat 5 time, hammababba still dont understand how to tie -_-
Then he get angry so he say that hammababba is useless and that he was kick his backside.

hammababba also a bit retard. He believe the old man and jadi scared. He go home tell his fader that seefu harass him and like to massage the other 3 studen, but never massage him. so he jealous.

hammababba's fader also kayu. He run straight to the principal and complain that hammababba was harrased by old man and that he should be kicked out and that he wan to beat seefu up....

At this point ah, i think seefu pants were wet, but he never tell us, so we dont know.

My seefu say that lucky he so old now he no energy beat up hammababba's fader. I think he lying, he seem so energetic today massage this girl that was sitting right at the end of the row.

I think my seefu is a coward. I duno lah, that is my personal opinion.

I think he now start brush teeth. Today class not that bad. still smell like longkang, but today it smell like empty longkang.

No comments: