the pro-ness of my seefu!

The other day my seefu told me he can teach chemistry. he also said that he can teach biology, Pure math, Mechanics, Business, Accounting, French, World Geography, Malaysian History, Moral, Architecture, interior designing, Construction [how to build DAMS] , Medicine, psychology, MASSAGE TECHNIQUES, politics, world history, KUNGFU, karate, Physics and gynecology.

He say that he learn each "skill" in three month and his favourite one is the massage skill which he uses quite 'often'...

I duno what he meant by 'often' but i think since im his student im not so smart, maybe u can guess.

He say that he has taught a 13 year old straight go UNIVERSITY u know... then he tell me its because of his "skill" that enables him to teach gifted minds, but because we all kayu, he dunwan waste time teaching us, but rather talk about ANNNNNNNN waar. and force us to laugh at his not-funny-jokes.

I really respect my seefu, but sometimes he act like asshole so i act like asshole also lo.
He wan challenge me, i challenge him lo.

He say that he roll in kow pangsai before so i bring FRESH pangsai from farm on moutain cauz i got one classmate there. I smash pangsai in his face, he get angry, so he use his special puke method.

his puke method is very secret. He wack u in one place ah, just touch only, make u vomit all ure breakfast/lunch/dinner that u eat wan.

He USE his puke method on me, NeverMindLo....

I PUKE ON HIM.
Straight pengsan.
I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: