My old seefu is a b-tard.

So my old seefu called one of my kungfumates and ask him if we need tuition.

My mate say okay lo. Then that b-tard say okay can, cost 80 dollah per hour, never mind how many studen come, also 80 dollah per hour.

Then my seefu later found out that 30 student coming for his class, he get greediez. Now he say 300 Dollah per student for 2 month... =.=

I say Shuff bananah up his nose and feed him to baris. He help me get a UNGRADED in My kungfu practicals and so i not bothered to go for his 'tuition class'

Sumore he wont teach us anything useful, only tell us story about his good friend annawaar.

Then now since he hate me, and if i go for his tuition, skool kannot do anything to him, he might hit me in that special place which cause me to vomitx..... I aim for his face if he does that =.=

So i say PLUCK YEW SEEPHU!

No comments: